This four day course combines our hands-on ethical hacking fundamentals and enterprise infrastructure hacking course into one extended course intended to take you from a beginner to intermediate penetration tester by honing your ethical hacking and cybersecurity skills. So if you've always wanted to learn hacking, now is your chance.
- The hacking mindset.
- Setting up your environment.
- Understanding vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Hacking Infrastructure over the Internet.
- Hacking web and other applications.
- Hacking WiFi.
- Hacking methodologies.
- Organisational reconnaissance.
- Technical reconnaissance.
- Finding and exploiting more advanced vulnerabilities.
- Post-Exploitation, Pivoting and Exfiltration.
- Introduction to Red Teaming.
- Introduction to Blue Teaming.
penetration tester in 4 days
The first two days will give beginners everything they need to get started, from introductory concepts right through to immersive hands-on real exploitation. You will have a good grasp of how vulnerabilities and exploits work, how attackers think about networks and systems and you will have compromised several of them from infrastructure to web applications to WiFi.
The last two days are all about compromising companies through their infrastructure. It will continue the journey from learning about an organisation right through to exploitation of their critical infrastructure to then, analyse the trails that attackers leave when compromising assets.
- People wanting to get started with penetration testing
- Defenders, developers or administrators looking to better understand how attacks and attackers work to better defend their systems
- Managers of technical security teams looking to understand the work better
It's not necessary, but ideally, some technical background will help, in particular experience with the windows or linux command line. However, we're used to meeting students at their level.
At a minimum, students need a computer with a web browser they are comfortable using. As all the practicals are hosted in the cloud, and the class web portal is used to deliver content. If possible, students should bring a laptop with Kali Linux either installed or running in a VM under a user with administrative rights. This lets students set up their environment to take home with them, and can make the course a little more comfortable.
- Access to our web class portal containing slides, practicals, walkthroughs and tools and prerequisites. This is accessible after the training.
- Access to your own individual lab with numerous targets and capabilities, used for the practicals.
Subject matter experts from SensePost/Orange Cyberdefense