If you want to understand more about cybersecurity and how criminals run hacking campaigns, and emulate them, this course is for you.
This course is the result of our 19 years of experience training in ethical hacking at BlackHat and will advance your ability to understand and compromise organisational networks. We've taken our red teaming approaches and combined them with real techniques from the underground to give you a wild two days of hardcore hands-on hacking, so you can test the effectiveness of various offensive security measures.
- Gaining access via phishing
- Stalking target employees and crafting approaches and pretexts
- Malware delivery vectors and loaders
- Using GauDox loaders and FrauDox for evasion as examples of criminal TTP's
- Advanced usage of tools like Empire, Metasploit and Covenant
- Smart privilege escalation
- Dealing with different architectures and debugging "broken" tooling
- Pivoting in the network, even in restricted environments
- Using the access you have to your advantage and challenging the myth of always needing administrator privileges
- And many more...
Penetration testers, network administrators, red/blue teams, security professionals, and IT security enthusiasts who have a need to acquaint themselves with real-world offensive tactics, techniques and tools.
A minimum of 1 year in security.
Students need to ensure they have the necessary level of skill. Extensive hacking experience is not required for this course, but a solid technical grounding is an absolute must.
Students should bring a laptop that is capable of running an OpenVPN client, an SSH client and a Remote Desktop client.
- Access to our web class portal containing slides, practicals, walkthroughs and tools and prerequisites. This is accessible after the training.
- Access to your own individual lab with numerous targets and capabilities, used for the practicals.
Subject matter experts from SensePost/Orange Cyberdefense