Briefings provide the infosec community with the latest research in information security risks, developments and emerging trends. Security experts from around the globe present their ground-breaking research, new-found vulnerabilities, open-source tools, zero-day exploits, and more. Security topics range from critical information infrastructure to IoT, network defense, mobile devices, applied security, and everything in between.
Whether you’re an ethical hacker working for a Fortune 500 company, an amateur creating homebrew jailbreaks, or just a beginner looking to learn new tricks, this is the information security conference for you.
100 presentations from ethical hackers and infosec leaders over 4 conference stages.
Four Briefing Rooms 100 technical briefings 440 Delegates
The world’s most sought-after speakers will travel to Saudi to amaze the audience with their stories and presentations covering all angles of emerging infosec trends, hacking tools and exposed vulnerabilities.
5 reasons to attend
- Watch elite ethical hackers as they reveal never before seen vulnerabilities in digital assets and platforms
- Learn from global experts representing companies at the vanguard of cutting-edge security as they educate about the most effective infosec methods being used today
- See brand new tools being used by master developers and understand how they can gain critical advantage to offensive or defensive security
- Get firsthand intelligence briefings on new threats and attack vectors in use by hostile state actors or criminal enterprises
- Attain the know-how on how to respond successfully when under various attack scenarios
Call for Papers
All submissions are vetted by the @Hack Review Board for uniqueness, overall content expertise and accuracy before any selections are made. Submissions are accepted for 25 and 50-minute presentation formats.
To submit a paper, please email [email protected]