The Executive Summit is for 200+ senior leaders in information security who are invited after careful selection to ensure:
- They are senior decision makers (normally CISOs or C Level-1) responsible or influencing information security strategy at their organisations
- Their organisations are large scale, normally spanning several cities or countries
- They protect critical infrastructure or digital assets that are used en masse for the good of society
- They protect organisations that are particularly at risk of hostile state actors or criminal entities, such as government, pharma and banks
Every attendee will have a bespoke two-day experience, including picking and choosing the modules that best suit them and are most appropriate to the industry.
If you’re a decision maker and would like more details on how to become a part of the Executive Summit, get in touch at [email protected]
Where the region’s leading CISOs and infosec execs get coached by the world’s best security minds.
A bespoke executive coaching experience ideal for CISOs
The Executive Summit delivers two days of executive coaching, inspiring presentations and the ability to network with hundreds of the other senior infosec leaders in your region, many of whom will be in your sector and facing many of the same challenges you do.
The coaching is led by global experts in the cybersecurity strategy, including the legendary security technologist and best-selling author Bruce Schneier.
5 reasons to attend:
- Meet with other CISOs and senior infosec leaders in your sector and gain invaluable insights into how they are solving the problems you currently face
- Pick and choose executive coaching that works for you – from building SOCs, migrating to the Cloud, to dealing with Ransomware scenarios and everything in between
- Learn from expert trainers and professionals who have succeeded in the most complex security challenges across the globe
- Gain first hand intelligence on the next generation threats and what the world-leading CISOs are doing to defend against them
- Enhance your executive profile and be known as an influencer by joining two days of classes and coaching with regional and global infosec leaders