Topic / Sector
DAY 1 OUT OF 4 DAYS TRAINING COURSE
This four-day course combines our hands-on hacking fundamentals and enterprise infrastructure hacking course into one extended course intended to take you from a beginner to intermediate penetration tester. This course will give you everything they need to get started, from introductory concepts through to immersive hands-on exploitation. The course deep dives into compromising companies through their infrastructure. It follows a narrative that will expose you to the process of organisational compromise. We also analyse the evidence attackers leave when compromising assets.
This course is for the technically curious. Only a laptop with a web browser is needed. In this course we'll cover:
- The hacking mindset.
- Setting up your environment.
- Understanding vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Hacking Infrastructure over the Internet.
- Hacking web and other applications.
- Hacking WiFi.
- Hacking methodologies.
- Organisational reconnaissance.
- Technical reconnaissance.
- Finding and exploiting more advanced vulnerabilities.
- Post-Exploitation, Pivoting and Exfiltration.
- Introduction to Red Teaming.
- Introduction to Blue Teaming.