Topic / Sector
DAY 1 OUT OF 2 DAYS TRAINING COURSE
If you're just starting your hacking career, or want to understand the field better, this course is for you.
We will give beginners everything they need to get started, from introductory concepts right through to immersive hands-on exploitation in an online lab environment.
By the end of the course, you will have a good grasp of how vulnerabilities and exploits work, how attackers think about networks and systems, and you will have compromised several of them including infrastructure, web applications and Wi-Fi. Only a web browser is needed.
In this course we'll cover:
- The different ways hackers think and how hacking makes you think.
- Setting up your environment, from getting your Kali ready to getting comfortable on the command line.
- Understanding vulnerabilities and exploits -how to find them and use them.
- Finding and Hacking Infrastructure over the Internet.
- Hacking Web Applications and other custom applications.
- Hacking WiFi and traffic interception/analysis.