Topic / Sector
DAY 1 OUT OF 2 DAYS TRAINING COURSE
This course is all about compromising companies through their infrastructure. It will take you on a journey from finding information through to stealthy exploitation of critical infrastructure. This is aimed at penetration testers or technically minded people with the focus of compromising their organisation to better defend it.
You only need to bring a laptop with a browser!
Topics that will be covered:
- Infrastructure hacking methodology.
- Intelligence -Gathering of organisational information.
- Footprinting -Finding targets and understanding what you are likely to get from them.
- Fingerprinting -Discovering the technology and architecture used by targets.
- Vulnerability Identification and Exploitation -Identification of vulnerabilities and how to exploit them.
- Post-Exploitation -Privilege escalation, PowerShell/C# local exploits, password cracking and more.
- Active Directory -Exploitation of an Active Directory environment.
- Red Teaming Introduction -Introduction to red teaming and the differences in approach.
- Blue Teaming Introduction -A practical introduction to detecting actions performed in the previous phases.