Topic / Sector
DAY 1 OUT OF 2 DAYS TRAINING COURSE
If you want to understand how criminals run hacking campaigns, and emulate them, this course is for you. It is often said that penetration testers emulate other penetration testers rather than real bad guys, leaving organisations exposed to what they miss.
This course aims to change that. By combining our research into the hacking underground with our red teaming experience, we've put together a course to teach you how to test your organisations as a real criminal would.
Our red team experience in going after critical business systems are embedded in this course. No equipment other than a laptop is needed.
This is a very hands on course, and some of the topics including practical include:
- Exploitation via phishing
- Malware delivery vectors, loaders, FUD AV bypass
- Privilege and low noise persistence
- Stealth lateral movement and living off the land
- Unusual C2's and hiding in plain sight
- Emulating real threats